If you ever forget to close your garage door on your way to work or at the end of the day, you can set up a specific time for your myQ-enabled garage door to close it automatically. Here’s how to set up that feature within the myQ app.
- To start, open up the myQ app on your phone and tap on the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Schedule.”
- Tap on the plus icon in the top-right corner.
- Start off giving the schedule a relevant name by tapping on “Name Schedule.”
- Tap “Add Device” and find your garage door.
- Next, tap “Time” to set the time you’d like your garage door to close.
- Next, choose which days you’d like your garage to close at that time.
- Next, you have the option of receiving a notification whenever your garage door automatically closes, either via a push notification on your phone or through email.
- Hit “Save” in the top-right corner to create your new schedule.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with automatically securing your garage.
You can program LiftMaster 881LM and 888LM using the wall buttons directly. In addition, LiftMaster smart wall control (which comes with 8550, WLED, and 8550LM3) can be programmed directly with wall control.